Pacific Crest Trail Detox Center
Situated in a private home-like setting just outside of Portland, Oregon, our center is a safe, comfortable place to detox from chemical dependency and begin the process of addiction recovery.
Unlike other detox centers, which too often feel sterile and hospital-like, Pacific Crest Trail Detox Center offers all of the professional, medical, and psychological help and supervision you or your loved one needs for a safe and successful recovery, but in a warm, welcoming, and supportive environment.
Safe and Accommodating Detox Facilities
What sets the Pacific Crest Trail Detox Center apart from other detox facilities is its homey feel and holistic approach. From pre-screening to discharge (and beyond), we do everything we can to provide a safe and comfortable environment that supports your individual needs.
We take care of the essentials so you can focus on your recovery:
- We serve three nutritious meals per day, with special attention given to specific dietary needs when necessary. We also offer periodic snacks.
- We provide bedding, toiletries, and other household supplies.
- We use shared restrooms to help ensure clients’ safety and sobriety.
- We offer primarily gender-specific, two-person bedrooms, but we try to accomodate special boarding needs when possible.
- Clients are asked to help maintain a clean and organized living environment when their physical and psychological health allows.
24-Hour Medical Monitoring and Support
We are committed to providing you with the support you need to safely detox and begin your journey to recovery. Our detox clinic offers round-the-clock medical monitoring and support to ensure you are as safe and comfortable as possible throughout the entire process.
Our supportive staff will help you every step of the way. Here’s what to expect:
- Medications to help manage your chemical dependency and withdrawal symptoms
- Both individual and group therapy sessions
- Coping strategies to help you with the psychological and emotional challenges of addiction, detox, and recovery
- Techniques to help you maintain your sobriety and abstain from drugs and/or alcohol
A Compassionate, Qualified Team
Our detox facilities meet the highest standards of clinical care. Every member of our qualified and experienced team understands that detox can be a challenging and intimidating process. Chemical dependency is a serious issue that affects the body both physically and psychologically. Professional medical attention is an important component of treatment, as is a compassionate and understanding support system.
Our substance abuse specialists and medical professionals are committed to providing a physically and emotionally safe environment that helps you prepare for long-term success. We understand that detox and recovery are not easy, and we’re committed to providing the help you need in a warm, comfortable space.
Begin Your Path to Sobriety
Are you ready to seek help for drug and/or alcohol addiction for yourself or a loved one and begin the journey to recovery? Our Portland detox center is a comfortable, safe, and supportive place to take the first steps on the road to a healthier, better life.
To get help now or learn more about our detox center and other treatment programs and services, call us at (844) 692-7528 or contact us online.